Tuesday 7 February 2012

Just some blabber

Using Sculptress is good and i do enjoy it alot.  But because most people are using Mudbox and that has a base head to work from, everyone seems to be ahead of me  and im finding it really hard to create something that looks exactly like Aubs (the person im basing my sculpture on).  In 6 hours i have created and plotted out most features and just tidying the nose and face shape up. Whilst my friend has done the face, hair and nose and just needs to work on the eyes and mouth aswell as cleaning up and altering parts.  But from a round blob to create a head with no base im quite happy with myself.  I will work hard to try and get the sculpture looking okay.  Well i guess we will see! :) Also, check out my other blog elieharrisonart.blogspot.com which has other bits of art there of mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment