Friday 18 November 2011

BA1 - RESEARCH

I went to the Apple shop here in Norwich to do some research.  I don't own an iPad so i wanted to pick up and use one and play with one so i had a better understanding of the handling when you play games.  When using the iPad i saw that they had a game called Metal Storm where the gameplay is similar to mine.  So i played it for a while and found that it was a great help.   I then got my friend to play it and to tell me what the positive features were with that type game that i should keep in mind for my game.  She said she quickly understood how to play the game and what the objective was without looking at the help/instructions and it had the "pick up and play" idea where if she wanted to kill time this would be ideal for that.  The bad points were that it got bring doing the same thing over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment