Tuesday 8 November 2011

BA1 - Week 2; SOILED

This week we continued our Apple App project.  I went to the Apple shop and did some research which i will include in a later post.  I have also been working  on concept work for the avatars and locations, digital and non digital.  So far so good I guess!  Well I just hope I can get it all done in time!  I'm awful at landscapes so this is a challenge especially because i'm doing some of it digitally and i'm a noob with technology.  Earlier in the week we had to pitch our ideas to the class with a 2 slide power point.  And that's where this week title comes from, i hate public speaking!  I was so nervous!!  I know i did A level drama but this is totally different!  Well i managed to have too much to say and was further ahead than half of the class so i guess thats okay.  Nigel (one of the tutors) pointed out i shouldn't call the avatars Angels because if their possible religiouse refrencing.  So now they will be called (for now) Guardians of Light!  It's cheesy but for now it will do...This coming week power working on the concept work then the week after just lots of written!  Will post my concept work up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment