Wednesday 16 November 2011

UPDATE THINGY

So at the moment i have been working on trying to get some concept work finished which i almost have and will post soon! I have also been working on my research which again i will post up soon! currently i am working on Project 3, 1000 word essay and we can choose the topic.  I am writing about game psychology and its serious effects from excessive game play.  Iv always loved psychology (even though i failed it at A level) and its an interesting topic to research.  I have found everything i need to research for it and i'm now starting to write it up :) with any luck i'll finish it today if i work like lightning!  Would also like to add that i have a personal art blog which i will post below.  It has my personal work as well as my university work so i can get feedback on every thing :) please do check it out!

http://elieharrisonart.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment