Wednesday 10 April 2013

Life Drawing and other work

Here are some studies of a cougar that i adapted to be un-cougar like.  the final drawing of it is the digital drawing below.




Final drawing.  I am rather happy with this drawing.  I don't draw animals all that much so this isn't so bad for me!




Here are some character head drawings, from a child to an adult with feline attributes.  This was for a project over the holidays where the main character grows up with a creature and over time the two share a close bond and gain each others physical attributes to show the strength of their bond.   I am quite happy with these drawings.



Here are some life drawing studies of a baby ostrich and a kite i did at the Castle Museum in Norwich.  I prefer the ostrich to the kite.  The kite looks more like a crow, unfortunately.



No comments:

Post a Comment