Tuesday 18 October 2011

BA1 - Contextual Studies

In contextual studies we had to talk about games that made us feel emotion and the write about it.  Here is my short paragraph on the game Snake, the game i was addicted to as a child.

It's crazy, It's insane.  I'm addicted to going around again and again.  I'm a snake to get the fruit, going around this little block, getting bigger and bigger every time i eat.  This is fun i thought as it's slow and easy to start.  But slowly it gets faster.  Trying to keep up, left, right, up, down, side to side.  Quick, quick! Keep up! Getting fatter and getting faster!  I'm getting agitated, concentrating furiously on the game, lost in its little squares.  All that matters is that i don't catch my own tail, to beat my high score.  Left, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, Right.  I need to keep up! I must win! Getting bigger.  Getting fatter. Down, Left, Up, Right, Up, Left, Down, NO! Game over.  I got my tail caught.  Oh well, at least i beat my high score. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment