Wednesday 26 October 2011

BA1 - Contextual Studies

Because i was ill last week i have been told what to do for contextual studies and we were told to write a paragraph about our oldest memory of playing a game.  And as ever it would be the game Snake on my mums old Nokia when i was little.  I have a very poor memory but i think that was the first game i played.  Even though it was perhaps not as "proper" as say Pokemon for Game Boy or Kerbie or Mario, but its a game non the less.  Still one of my favorite games to play just to kill time.

When i was little i always asked my mummy for her mobile phone just so i could play Snake.  My younger sister and i would watch each other play just to see who was better with the highest score ( winner had bragging rights).  I always found it fun, never boring, always a challenge trying to beat our own and each others high score.  But that could have just been my child mind being easily entertained.  My mum found it fun and interesting too at first, but the realizing she wouldn't get a go because her children were always on it she gave up and lost interest.  I do love Snake, even though you just move about this little block eating fruit and getting bigger and bigger.  Then the bigger you get the faster you go and the harder it is to keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment